Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Record full paths of programs sought by "configure".

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Record full paths of programs sought by "configure".
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On 08/07/2017 03:21 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I'm confused.  AFAIK, that commit did not change which "prove" would
>> be used --- at least not unless you change PATH between configure and
>> make.  It only changed how specifically that program would be named in
>> Makefile.global.  Please clarify how that broke anything.

> That's exactly what we do. See
> <https://github.com/PGBuildFarm/client-code/blob/master/run_build.pl> at
> line 1649.

My goodness, that's ugly.  Is it really better than injecting
"PROVE=prove"?  (I'd suggest saying that to configure, not make,
so that the configure log bears some resemblance to what you
want done.)

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Record full paths of programs sought by"configure".
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Record full paths of programs sought by"configure".