SuSE 8 pgsql install with unixodbc-gui?

От Preston Lord
Тема SuSE 8 pgsql install with unixodbc-gui?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Ok,

I had unixodbc using pgsql drivers in Mandrake,
but now I am trying to setup on a SuSE 8 Pro and
am having trouble.

YaST installed all the needed packages(supplied with SuSE) and says
everything is tickety-boo but I only have text drivers in unixodbc-gui
(ODBCConfig)

I started manually installing, but felt I was getting hit with different
instructions all over the place.

(Postgres works fine, just odbc trouble)

Could someone please explain the recommended process?

Thanks in advance!!!

--
Preston Lord (aka Zipur)
Developer