Re: Error messages changes for 7.3?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Error messages changes for 7.3?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I can imagine this will cause some people headaches, but I can't imagine
it would cause more pain than the schema support changes are going to
cause. I would much prefer having to do something like:

find / -type f -print | xargs perl -pe 's/ExecAppend/ExecInsert/g'

rather than digging through client code to make query changes. I can
definitely see the benefits from an ease of use side, was there
something else that prompted the change?

Robert Treat