Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Ned Wolpert <ned.wolpert@knowledgenet.com> writes:
> I guess my question is, when I submitted the patches after 7.1.2 was
> released, I was hoping they would be in the next release, 7.1.3

No, they went into current development sources, 7.2-to-be.  At this
point 7.1.* is a maintenance branch, and is only changed for low-risk,
high-importance bug fixes.  Nobody made the case for any JDBC fixes
to be treated as such, so they didn't get patched into 7.1.*.

> Is there a way for my patches to make it into the next release, which I
> assume is 7.2?

Should be in there already --- feel free to peek at the CVS server or
a nightly snapshot tarball to make sure.