Re: munmap() failure due to sloppy handling of hugepage size

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: munmap() failure due to sloppy handling of hugepage size
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> ISTM all this silliness is pretty much unique to linux anyways.
> Instead of reading the filesystem, what about doing test map and test
> unmap?

And if mmap succeeds and munmap fails, you'll recover how exactly?

If this API were less badly designed, we'd not be having this problem
in the first place ...

Сообщение: Re: munmap() failure due to sloppy handling of hugepage size
Сообщение: Re: munmap() failure due to sloppy handling of hugepage size