Re: Best way to create a sequence generator at run time?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Best way to create a sequence generator at run time?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Leon Starr <leon_starr@modelint.com> writes:
> I presume that the create sequence expression wants to see literals instead of variables, right?  I knew I was going
torun into this situation sooner or later.  What should I be doing here?

You need to construct the CREATE SEQUENCE command as a string then
EXECUTE it.  CREATE SEQUENCE, like most other utility commands, doesn't
handle parameters well.

От: Leon Starr
Сообщение: Best way to create a sequence generator at run time?
От: Leon Starr
Сообщение: Re: Best way to create a sequence generator at run time?