Re: make check failures in current cvs

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: make check failures in current cvs
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Michael,

This is fantastic! Good work.

FYI The way the development works on this project is that whatever makes
it into cvs before the code freeze makes it into the next version. So if
your patch is accepted before the code freeze then it will be in 7.3

Acceptance into cvs is up to Barry and I's discretion. The criteria here
aren't very strict. It needs to work, and be reasonably written code. We
will feed back to you what we don't like.

Dave
On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 14:51, Michael Adler wrote:

> Thanks guys for the info on the tests. It's good to know I didn't break
> something.
>
> I've got COPY (and its unit tests) working consistently, but it needs to
> be more efficent/scalable. I'm testing it out with 8-35 meg copies. I'll
> post ASAP. If this were incorporated, would it go into 7.3?
>
> On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Barry Lind wrote:
>
> > Dave,
> >
> > I believe the last one also needs to be fixed in the test case.  I think
> > it is related to a bugfix I did last weekend.
> >
> > Michael,
> >
> > I think all three failures are problems with the tests not problems with
> > the code.
> >
> > thanks,
> > --Barry
> >

> > Dave Cramer wrote:
> >
> > >Barry,
> > >
> > >My comments are below

testCapabilities(org.postgresql.test.jdbc2.DatabaseMetaDataTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError

> > >this needs to be fixed in the test case

testForeignKeys(org.postgresql.test.jdbc2.DatabaseMetaDataTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError

> > >this needs to be fixed in the test case, and is a result of a late
> > >change

> > >this one I don't know anything about, but have seen it

> Mike

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Сообщение: Re: JDBC driver build errors for 7.2.1
Сообщение: Re: JDBC driver build errors for 7.2.1