Re: 7.3beta and ecpg

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.3beta and ecpg
Дата
Re: 7.3beta and ecpg  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> writes:
> I didn't download the beta but compared the CVS checkouts and it appears
> the ecpg directory is still the one from 7.2 not the one tagged
> big_bison. Will this one be moved into the mainstream source?

Well, I think we can't do that until postgresql.org has a version of
bison installed that will compile it.  And I'm really hesitant to see us
depending on a beta version of bison.  Any word on a new bison official
release?

We still have a few weeks until the situation gets critical, but maybe
it is time to start thinking about a fallback plan...