Re: [ODBC] UI Update (was: int8 becames string in BDE :-()

От Kristis Makris
Тема Re: [ODBC] UI Update (was: int8 becames string in BDE :-()
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Hi Dave,

> 3) I looked briefly at using a tabset instead of 2 dialogues, however I
> couldn't figure it out in the time I had spare. Does anyone else know we
> do this?

I haven't looked at the patch, but here's a way you can setup a tabset
(untested):

Create a class deriving out of CPropertySheet and instantiate an object
for it (I'll call it m_sheet). For each tab you want to have displayed,
create a dialog and class deriving out of CPropertyPage and instantiate
an object for it. On WM_INITDIALOG do something equivalent to:

// Create the pages
m_sheet.AddPage(&m_page1);
m_sheet.AddPage(&m_page2);
m_sheet.Create(this, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 0);
m_sheet.ModifyStyleEx(0, WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT);
m_sheet.ModifyStyle(0, WS_TABSTOP);

// You can move the propertysheet on the dialog where you want it

// Activate the pages
m_sheet.SetActivePage(&m_page1);
m_sheet.SetActivePage(&m_page2);
// The last page to be set active, gets the focus

I hope this helps.
Kristis