Re: willing to work on interface

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: willing to work on interface
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Tony,

This is fantastic! We definately need someone with user interface
experience, as I said, I'm not the person to be working on user
interface, or swing, however I do have a rudimentary knowledge of how it
works.

That being said, I am going to leave the UI work up to someone else, are
you willing to head up that section of the project?

I think at this point if we could get some mockups of how the gui would
function that would be great. I have a feeling, given the number of
people who have expressed interest in this project we need to get
something concrete to discuss. We risk talking this thing to death, and
I'm sure everyone wants to do some coding and see it come to life.

One more thing you should look at is Dror Matalon's work at
www.matal.com. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but it could be
a great starting point.

I'm ambivalent wrt which IDE we use to develop but there seems to be
alot of support for Netbeans (aka Forte) so I think we should use it.

Dave