Re: Connexion

От tony
Тема Re: Connexion
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 15:34, zze-Synchro ball001 exterieur FTRD wrote:

> I have try to connect to my database using the org.postgresql.Driver (the last stable release) but it does not work.
Thelogfile on postgresql server says that the function pg_encoding_to_char does not exist.
> From what I have read, this is due to a problem of version (I'm using the 6.5.3).

Oui il faut mettre PostgreSQL à jour d'urgence!!!

Yes it is a very good idea to upgrade ASAP

Cheers

Tony Grant

--
RedHat Linux on Sony Vaio C1XD/S
http://www.animaproductions.com/linux2.html

От: Frank
Сообщение: WebSphere Studio Application Server and PostgreSQL
От: "Nick Fankhauser"
Сообщение: Re: