Re: getImportedKeys returns only one key

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: getImportedKeys returns only one key
Дата
Re: getImportedKeys returns only one key  (Ian Wehrman <ian@labfire.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Ian,

I tried my test code on a 7.1.3 db and it worked fine, one thin I did
notice is that I am specifically creating foreign key constraints. I
don't have time right now to test to see if that makes a difference, but
if you can; let me know

here's an idea how I defined my tables

          JDBC2Tests.createTable( con1, "users", "id int4 primary key,
people_id int4, policy_id int4,"+
                                    "CONSTRAINT people FOREIGN KEY
(people_id) references people(id),"+
                                    "constraint policy FOREIGN KEY