Re: Can you help with this JOIN?

От Wei Weng
Тема Re: Can you help with this JOIN?
Дата
Re: Can you help with this JOIN?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-sql
But how do I write the LEFT OUTER JOIN if I don't do explicit JOINs on
the other tables? Can I just do

SELECT x FROM a, b, c, LEFT OUTER JOIN d ON (d.id = a.id)?

--
Wei Weng
Network Software Engineer

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Wei Weng
Сообщение: Re: Can you help with this JOIN?
Сообщение: Re: Can you help with this JOIN?