Re: Adding a user without expiration date using pgAdmin III causes postgresql Beta1 to crash

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Adding a user without expiration date using pgAdmin III causes postgresql Beta1 to crash
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Leon Widdershoven <qaz@dds.nl> writes:
> I have just installed Postgresql Beta 1 on a new Windows 7 64-bit system
> (without a previously installed PostgreSQL).

> When using pgAdmin III (included in the installer package) to create a
> user (Login Role) postgresql crashes.

Hm, this sounds like it's probably the same thing as bug #6005
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2011-05/msg00009.php

which I couldn't reproduce.  But both you and that person are using
Windows, so a Windows-only bug is looking more probable.  Could someone
reproduce this and get a stack trace?
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Getting_a_stack_trace_of_a_running_PostgreSQL_backend_on_Windows