Re: Compilation error [solved]

От Giovanni P. Tirloni
Тема Re: Compilation error [solved]
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Raphaël Enrici disse:

> Can you precise which wxWidgets version you are using ? (it should be
> http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/snapshots/wxWidgets/wxWidgets-pgAdmin3-20040711-1.tar.bz2)
> Maybe it would help other hackers around to go further if you'd send
> your configure line for both the wxWid and pgAdmin III products.
Great idea, I probably missed the unicode option for wxWidgets. It works
now!
Thank you very much for the attention spent.
Great work! Congratulations..
So pgadmin 20040817-cvs works for the following environment:
 Fedora Core 3 (test1) GCC 3.4.1 20040714

--
Giovanni P. Tirloni

От: "Roger D. Vargas"
Сообщение: Re: weird problem, cant edit data in tables
От: "Roger D. Vargas"
Сообщение: error with pgadmin for linux