[HACKERS] Patches I'm thinking of pushing shortly

От Tom Lane
Тема [HACKERS] Patches I'm thinking of pushing shortly
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Patches I'm thinking of pushing shortly  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I have some patches sitting around in my workspace that I think are
non-controversial, and so I was considering just pushing them once
the tree opens for v11 development.  If anyone thinks they need
further review, I'll put them into the September commitfest, but
otherwise we might as well skip the overhead.  These are:

1. check-hash-bucket-size-against-work_mem-2.patch from
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/13698.1487283211@sss.pgh.pa.us

That discussion sort of trailed off, but there wasn't really anyone
saying not to commit it, and no new ideas have surfaced.

2. simplify-simple-expresssion-checking.patch from
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/2257.1498412915@sss.pgh.pa.us

This is the patch to get rid of plpgsql's exec_simple_check_node()
as Robert suggested.  It's never been anything but a maintenance
nuisance.

3. remove-pgbench-option-ordering-constraint.patch from
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20559.1501703105@sss.pgh.pa.us

That one was already informally reviewed by two people, so I don't
think it needs another look.