Re: GUC and postgresql.conf docs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: GUC and postgresql.conf docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> Can I aassume that any setting documented under "3.4. Run-time Configuration"
> is a GUC variable modifiable through a SET statement?  If not, where can I
> find documenation on which .conf settings are GUC variables and which are
> not?

Use the source, Luke.

The tables in src/backend/utils/misc/guc.c are the authoritative reference.
Read the comments in src/include/utils/guc.h first.

Yes, everything in postgresql.conf is a GUC variable; but I think there
may be some GUC variables that were omitted from postgresql.conf.
Hopefully intentionally, not by oversight ...