Re: configure: error: header file is

От Peter Peltonen
Тема Re: configure: error: header file is
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 18:38, Tom Lane wrote:

> Could we see the last few lines of config.log?  It might also help to
> try hand-compiling the test program for openssl/err.h to see what error
> message you get (I don't think config.log will tell you).

Just before you asked I checked the config.log (which I should've done
in the first place) and there it was:

--<snip>--
In file included from /usr/include/errno.h:36,
                 from /usr/include/openssl/err.h:90,
                 from configure:5454:
/usr/include/bits/errno.h:25:26: linux/errno.h: No such file or
directory
configure: failed program was:
#line 5453 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
#include <openssl/err.h>
--</snip>--

So it wasn't openssl/err.h missing but linux/errno.h. And that was due
to a broken symlink.

A bit misguiding error message from PostgreSQL but my own fault anyway.

Thanks for everyone for help.

Cheers,
Peter