Building perl mods pg:PG or DBD:PG on non-PostgreSQLable machines

От Jeff Post
Тема Building perl mods pg:PG or DBD:PG on non-PostgreSQLable machines
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I recently asked about adding DBD:PG to Novell and got the reply that it should
be possible since novell supports DBI.

However, Since I cannot install / build PostgreSQL on a novell machine I do not
satisfy the requirments for building DMD:Pg.

How can I add either of the mentioned perl modules to a machine that does not
have the postgresql libraries?

I have the libraries built on a linux/x86 box. Can I just copy them to the
novell server( I 99.99999% sure the answer to this question is no)?

Thanks for your help!

Jeff Post

and again if you send a letter to Enhancements@novell.com to ask them to add
PostgreSQL support I would appreciate it!