Re: Help: a rare problem with backing and restoring

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: Help: a rare problem with backing and restoring
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 2002-04-18 at 13:50, bombadil@wanadoo.es wrote:
>  First line is illegal for referential integrity because of
>  tcnico_aviso[aviso] = 0 (aviso[nmero] = 0 doesn't exist),
>  but the other two are perfectly legal. If I insert then from psql, I
>  get no error. But when I execute data.sql script none of them are
>  inserted in tcnico_aviso...
>
>  I don't understand this situation. What can be the problem?. It have
>  no sense and I am going crazy

You need to show the script.  All I can think of is that your script is
including the illegal insert inside a transaction; if one command in a
transaction fails, the whole transaction is rolled back, so none of the
inserts would be done.

     "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not
      of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works,
      lest any man should boast."   Ephesians 2:8,9

Вложения