Re: How do I list all users and all databases.

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: How do I list all users and all databases.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2002-04-08 at 16:09, MattStan wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> During testing of my postgresql install I created several users and
> databases, now I can't remember exactly what I added. Can someone kindly
> tell me how to list all user names and all databases, I can't seem to
> work out how to do this. Thanks for your help.

SELECT * FROM pg_user;

SELECT * FROM pg_database;  (or, in psql, \l)

     "And they questioned Him, saying "...Is it lawful for
      us to pay taxes to Caesar, or not? ...And He said to
      them "...render to Caesar the things that are
      Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."
                      Luke 20:21,22,25

Вложения