Re: 'infinity'::timestamp not translated correctly

От Kristis Makris
Тема Re: 'infinity'::timestamp not translated correctly
Дата
Re: 'infinity'::timestamp not translated correctly  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-odbc
> I don't think it's a good idea to rely on PostgreSQL's
> *infinity* timestamp. As I already mentioned there's no
> concept in ODBC's SQL_C_(TYPE_)TIMESTAMP type. However
> psqlodbc driver seems to be able to return *infinity* as
> SQL_C_CHAR and I've just changed the driver. Please try
> the latest driver at http://w2422.nsk.ne.jp/~inoue/.

I like the change. At least now there's something consistent we can rely
on to interpret as "infinity".

BTW: an hour of 24 is invalid. 23:59:59 may be a better choice.

Thanks,
-Kristis

Вложения