Re: I want to send comments to the backend!

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: I want to send comments to the backend!
Дата
Re: I want to send comments to the backend!  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-interfaces
> OK, this patch fixes the comment passing bug.  I remove the strspn() and
> added a boolean to test if any parsetree had been generated --- if not,
> I call NullCommand().

Seems like the hard way.  I had in mind a quick
if (parsetree_list == NIL){    NullCommand(dest);    return;}

before entering the main loop.  It'd take a small amount of reordering
of the existing code to make this happen without adding any more code
than that, but it looked doable.

Сообщение: Re: I want to send comments to the backend!
Сообщение: Re: I want to send comments to the backend!