Re: Setting rpath on llvmjit.so?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Setting rpath on llvmjit.so?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2018-04-14 12:32:35 -0700, Jeff Davis wrote:
>> PS: I also noticed that a autoconf run on master generates some diffs
>> in configure.

> I only see one copyright year related diff. Perhaps you're using a
> patched distribution autoconf?

The project policy is to use exactly the GNU distribution of autoconf.
Distros tend to hack it around (especially since it's been so long
since their last release :-(), so you more or less have to install a
private copy to get matching results.  Fortunately it's pretty
trivial to build/install from source.