Re: Documentation update (pg_get_fkeydef, current_database)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Documentation update (pg_get_fkeydef, current_database)
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> Uh, I was going to add current_database() patch in the patch queue.  Is
> that OK?  I can apply only that part of the doc patch.

current_database looks pretty harmless.  I want to look at get_fkeydef
or whatever it was called, though.

>> I still have to finish up the tail-end work of reviewing Rod'
>> constraints patch, and this stuff is part of that ... it's back to
>> pg_dump for the next couple days for me ...

> Which one was that?

The stuff involving changing the way that pg_dump deals with constraints
and foreign keys and serials (at least two different patches I think).
get_fkeydef is backend support for that.

> Where are we on the prepare statement patch?  I saw
> another version appear yesterday or the day before.

I haven't looked at the latest version yet.