Re: [HACKERS] On Complex Source Code Reading Strategy

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] On Complex Source Code Reading Strategy
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] On Complex Source Code Reading Strategy  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: [HACKERS] On Complex Source Code Reading Strategy  (Zeray Kalayu <tiggreen87@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> 2. Start somewhere. I have no idea where that should be, but it has to
> be some particular place that seems interesting to you.

Don't forget to start with the available documentation, ie
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/internals.html
You should certainly read
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/overview.html
and depending on what your interests are, there are probably other
chapters of Part VII that are worth your time.

Also keep an eye out for README files in the part of the source
tree you're browsing in.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] On Complex Source Code Reading Strategy
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] On Complex Source Code Reading Strategy