Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in create_gather_path

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in create_gather_path
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Andreas Seltenreich wrote:
>> sqlsmith found a query that triggers the following assertion in master
>> as of 039eb6e92f:
>> TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(subpath->parallel_safe)", File: "pathnode.c", Line: 1813)

> Uh, that's pretty strange -- that patch did not touch the planner at
> all, and the relcache.c changes are pretty trivial.

I don't think Andreas meant that the bug is necessarily new in 039eb6e92f,
only that that's the version he happened to be testing.

Сообщение: Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in create_gather_path
Сообщение: Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in create_gather_path