Update for bug in org.postgresql.Connection method getSQLType(int)

От Ned Wolpert
Тема Update for bug in org.postgresql.Connection method getSQLType(int)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Folks-

  Seeing that people are looking to do a beta4 or rc1 release this week,
I'd really like to see if we can fix this bug in the jdbc driver.  Its a
matter of replacing the line 1106 to use the sqlTypeCache rather than
the typeOidCache, so it reads like this:
    Integer sqlType = (Integer)sqlTypeCache.get(new  Integer(oid));
(sqlTypeCache maps oid -> SQLType based on the comments in the code)

  What has to happen for this change to be accepted?  This fix really
helps out the Castor project since the method getSQLType(int) gets
called alot via the DatabaseMetaDate class.

Thanks.

--

Virtually,
Ned Wolpert <ned.wolpert@knowledgenet.com>

D08C2F45:  28E7 56CB 58AC C622 5A51  3C42 8B2B 2739 D08C 2F45

Вложения