Re: reducing the footprint of ScanKeyword (was Re: Large writable variables)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: reducing the footprint of ScanKeyword (was Re: Large writable variables)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Hm, shouldn't we extract the perfect hash generation into a perl module
> or such? It seems that there's plenty other possible uses for it.

Such as?  But in any case, that sounds like a task for someone with
more sense of Perl style than I have.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: reducing the footprint of ScanKeyword (was Re: Large writable variables)
Сообщение: Re: reducing the footprint of ScanKeyword (was Re: Large writablevariables)