Perfomance Problems

От Manuel Duran Aguete
Тема Perfomance Problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi
    Sorry , but by error I'd sent this message to postgresql-admin

        I'm building an app (A) that inserts about 30.000 - 40.000
records in a
table per day. Another app (B) get this records and process it, an then
the records are deleted.  The A app gets 50 records each time, this SQL
statement takes 10-15 seconds. I make a vaccum and the time is now about
5-10 seconds, bu it's to slow. It enqueue records, about 10-20 in each.
The B app takes less than a second in process each message.
        The statement is
        SELECT * FROM table_a
        WHERE number = 123
                AND msg_orig = 'A'