Re: Documentation for bootstrap data conversion

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Documentation for bootstrap data conversion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
John Naylor <jcnaylor@gmail.com> writes:
> I've attached a patch that mostly touches boilerplate comments in the
> headers and data files. I couldn't resist editing some comments for
> clarity and consistency.

Pushed, along with a little bit of extra tweaking to fix random
discrepancies in the header comments.

> Not in the patch, but I'll also mention this stanza in tablecmds.c
> around line 4370, where the comment doesn't quite match the code and
> error message:

Yeah.  That's a translatable error message though, so I'm hesitant
to mess with it just for neatnik-ism.  Doubt it's worth the translators'
time to change it.