Re: database troubles - various errors

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: database troubles - various errors
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"A Palmblad" <adampalmblad@yahoo.ca> writes:
> Basically, I'd like to know if anyone has seen any problems similar to this,
> and if they have any suggestions on how to fix these issues.

It's not going to answer your issue directly, but see Joe Conway's
recent report of similar failures:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-08/msg01251.php
and earlier messages in that thread.

Personally I'm wondering about kernel/filesystem bugs.  Gentoo's
emphasis on bleeding-edge code is fine for dev work but I think it's
a poor choice for a production server.

Сообщение: Re: Unsupported 3rd-party solutions (Was: Few questions
Сообщение: Re: Unsupported 3rd-party solutions (Was: Few questions