Re: [BUGS] BUG #14847: "make check" fails 1 of 178 tests

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14847: "make check" fails 1 of 178 tests
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
bero@lindev.ch writes:
> /home/bero/abf/postgresql/BUILD/postgresql-10.0/src/test/regress/results/stats.out2017-10-07
> 17:02:03.791369854 +0200
> ***************
> *** 8,14 ****
>   SHOW track_counts;  -- must be on
>    track_counts
>   --------------
> !  on
>   (1 row)
>   -- ensure that both seqscan and indexscan plans are allowed
> --- 8,14 ----
>   SHOW track_counts;  -- must be on
>    track_counts
> !  off
>   (1 row)

This suggests that the statistics collector didn't start up because it
failed to open a loopback socket.  The first few lines of the postmaster
log file should contain some indication of why.  Without seeing those
it's hard to do more than guess, but my first guess would be misconfigured
DNS leading to "localhost" not resolving, or maybe an overaggressive
kernel packet filter.