Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu

От Sean Davis
Тема Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jun 10, 2005, at 5:51 AM, Dinesh Pandey wrote:

> Hi Richard/ Michael
>
> Thanks for your great help.
>
> I got the problem.
>
> Actually, I was not getting the cause of this problem, because it was
> working properly at our end.
>
> Actually this problem occurs when the function is being created by the
> user who has not created the current database.
>
> Solution: The database must be created by the user who is creating the
> pltcl function? Right

Dinesh,

The user creating the function must be a superuser.  The question to
ask is: How do I make a user a superuser?  The answer is in the
documentation at these two links.  It suffices to ALTER USER to have
CREATEUSER privileges to be a superuser.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/user-attributes.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/sql-alteruser.html

I hope this clarifies things a bit.
Sean

Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu