Re: Issue in compiling postgres on latest macOS 14.1.1

От b55white
Тема Re: Issue in compiling postgres on latest macOS 14.1.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Nov 13, 2023 at 3:45 AM, Shaik Mohammad Mujeeb <smmujeeb2001@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

After updating to macOS 14.1.1, I am facing below error while compiling postgres. Can someone help me in solving this?

ld: multiple errors: archive member '/' not a mach-o file in '/src/port/libpgport.a'; archive member '/' not a mach-o file in '/src/common/libpgcommon.a'
make[2]: *** [zic] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-timezone-recurse] Error 2
make: *** [all-src-recurse] Error 2

Thanks & Regards,
Mujeeb

You didn't specify whether those files exist at the expected locations.

Brad.