[PERFORM] Backup taking long time !!!

От Dinesh Chandra 12108
Тема [PERFORM] Backup taking long time !!!
Дата
Re: [PERFORM] Backup taking long time !!!  (julyanto SUTANDANG <julyanto@equnix.co.id>)
Список pgsql-performance

Hi Expert,

I have a database having size around 1350 GB, created in PostgreSQL-9.1 in Linux platform.

I am using pg_dump to take backup which takes around 12 hours to complete.

Could you please suggest me how I can make my backup fast so that it complete in less hours?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dinesh Chandra

|Database administrator (Oracle/PostgreSQL)| Cyient Ltd. Noida.

Mobile: +91-9953975849 | Ext 1078 |dinesh.chandra@cyient.com

Plot No. 7, NSEZ, Phase-II ,Noida-Dadri Road, Noida - 201 305,India.

DISCLAIMER:

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Check all attachments for viruses before opening them. All views or opinions presented in this e-mail are those of the author and may not reflect the opinion of Cyient or those of our affiliates.