Re: psql -c "\copy table to test.csv with CSV" - french character iswrong

От Pierre Chevalier Géologue
Тема Re: psql -c "\copy table to test.csv with CSV" - french character iswrong
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
HelloBonsoir,

Which operating system are you dealing with on the client side?

For this kind of purpose, I have a handy script which does the job
flawlessly, I've never had problems with any wéird frènch âccènts.

I don't use the \c command, but the COPY TO syntax, rather.  I can't
remember the reason why, but it just works.

Here's the complete script:
  # pierre@latitude: ~        < 2017_11_23__19_07_35 >
cat bin/sql2csv
#!/bin/sh
# (c) Pierre Chevalier
# Ce script fait un fichier csv à partir de la bd postgresql GLL_BD_NAME
dans l'hôte GLL_BD_HOST, avec la requête en entrée
# This script creates a csv file from the postgresql database
GLL_BD_NAME served by GLL_BD_HOST host, with the query specified as a
double-quoted string input
#$1: requete
#$2: fichier de sortie .csv => bof, non, on redirige, plutôt
#$1: query
#$2: .csv output file       => bof, no, better to just redirect or pipe,
later
echo "COPY ($1) TO stdout WITH CSV HEADER FORCE QUOTE *" | psql -X -h
$GLL_BD_HOST $GLL_BD_NAME

As you can see, only the last line is relevant.  I use the script as
follows, after adjusting the variables are set properly:

  # pierre@latitude: ~        < 2017_11_23__19_07_35 >
sql2csv "SELECT DISTINCT opid, year FROM public.field_observations ORDER
BY year LIMIT 10" > /tmp/rien.csv
  # pierre@latitude: ~        < 2017_11_23__19_07_35 >
cat /tmp/rien.csv
opid,year
"0","1946"
"0","1997"
"9","1997"
"0","1998"
"9","1998"
"9","1999"
"0","1999"
"9","2000"
"17","2000"
,"2006"
  # pierre@latitude: ~        < 2017_11_23__19_07_35 >

I'm doing this on Debian GNU/Linux, both on client and server.

In your case, you could try something like this (on one line):

echo "COPY (SELECT * FROM t1) TO stdout WITH CSV HEADER FORCE QUOTE *" |
psql -h db1 -U u1   -d d1 > test.csv

À+
Pierre

Le 23/11/2017 à 17:42, Emi a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Tried to run:
>     psql -h db1 -U u1   -d d1 -c "\copy t1 to test.csv with CSV"
>
> Problem:
>     French characters are not shown correctly.
>

> Tried:
>     psql -h db1 -U u1   -d d1 -c "\copy t1 to test.csv with CSV ENCODING
> 'UTF8' "
>     Got: \copy: parse error at "encoding"
>
> Can you help how to copy french characters correctly into csv file please?
>
> Thanks a lot.

Pierre Chevalier
PChGEI: Pierre Chevalier Géologue Et Informaticien    Mesté Duran 32100 Condom  Tél    :   06 37 80 33 64  Émail  :
pierrechevaliergeolCHEZfree.fr Tweeter:   PierreChTux  icq#   :   10432285  jabber: pierre.chevalier1967@jabber.fr
http://pierremariechevalier.free.fr/pierre_chevalier_geologue

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: