Re: Backend crash with tsearch

От Magnus Naeslund(f)
Тема Re: Backend crash with tsearch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Teodor Sigaev <teodor@stack.net> wrote:

> Sorry, I have no any idea..... Just only full reinstall (with initdb
> and rm -rf /usr/local/pgsql)  postgresql...
> Can you give me login on you computer for a several hours?

The thing is that when i ran the thing breakpointing on parsetext() at
the line of the call i could type "cont" many times.
Could there be some kind of memory corruption, someone overwriting
memory?

Sorry, i can't hand out a login to the box :(

I did a total re-install just now, and it still crashes.

Magnus