Re: Triggers During COPY

От Thomas F.O'Connell
Тема Re: Triggers During COPY
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I forgot to mention that I'm running 7.4.6. The README includes the
caveat that pgmemcache is designed for use with 8.0. My instinct is to
be hesitant using something like that in a production environment
without some confidence that people have done so with good and reliable
success or without more extensive testing than I'm likely to have time
for primarily because support for 7.4.x is never likely to increase.
Thanks for the tip, though.

For the time being, it sounds like I'll probably try to implement the
drop/create trigger setup during import.

-tfo

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect