Re: message to pgsql-announce [...] has been held for moderation.

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: message to pgsql-announce [...] has been held for moderation.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 12/18/18 4:02 PM, PAscal l wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've tryed to send a mail to pgsql-announce@lists.postgresql.org,
> with my web messaging client but it always come back saying:
>
> Your message to pgsql-announce with subject
> "pg_stat_sql_plans ALPHA released"
> has been held for moderation.
> [...]
>
> What did I do that was wrong ?
> How could I get help regarding this problem ?

All messages to the pgsql-announce mailing list are held for moderation
so that way the pgsql-announce team can review them and ensure they
follow guidelines[1]

Thanks!

Jonathan

[1] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NewsEventsApproval