Re: Order changes in PG16 since ICU introduction

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Order changes in PG16 since ICU introduction
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05.06.23 19:54, Jeff Davis wrote:
> New patch series attached.

Could you clarify what here is intended for 16 and what is for later?
This patch set keeps expanding and changing in each iteration.

There is a PG16 open item linked to this thread

* The rules for choosing default ICU locale seem pretty unfriendly

which I think would be addressed by an appropriately fixed up variant of
your patch 0003.

(Or if not, what is the actual issue?)

Everything else appears to be either new feature work or fixing
pre-existing prehavior, so is not in scope for PG16 and should be dealt
with elsewhere, so we can focus here on closing out this release.

Сообщение: Re: Let's make PostgreSQL multi-threaded
Сообщение: Re: Let's make PostgreSQL multi-threaded