Re: Memory leak when using SQLParamData and SQLPutData

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: Memory leak when using SQLParamData and SQLPutData
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Mihai,

On 2017/12/21 17:26, Mihai Giurgeanu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When executing a prepared insert statement and using SQL_DATA_AT_EXEC parameters that will be sent with SQLParamData
andSQLPutData, the driver will leak memory for parameters. The memory will not be deallocated not even the handles are
freedand the program disconnects from the database.

> I am attaching a small project to demonstrate the bug. You can also browse the project at
https://hub.darcs.net/mihaigiurgeanu/psqlodbc-insert-leak

Thanks for the report.
It would take some time to examine the issue because I am very busy now,

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

От: Mihai Giurgeanu
Сообщение: Memory leak when using SQLParamData and SQLPutData
От: Mihai Giurgeanu
Сообщение: Re: Memory leak when using SQLParamData and SQLPutData