Re: Selecting rows having substring in a column

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Selecting rows having substring in a column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/29/19 8:47 AM, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Aug 2019, Gary Cowell wrote:
>
>> Look at the 'LIKE' function
>
> Gary,
>
> Yes, I thought of like but didn't think to look for it in the postgres
> manual.
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Rich

I've given up on the "likes" in favour of the ~ (tilde) and ~* (tilde
asterisk) operator.  Way cool, powerful. Not standard sql though (iirc)

От: Rich Shepard
Сообщение: Re: Selecting rows having substring in a column
От: Rich Shepard
Сообщение: Re: Selecting rows having substring in a column [RESOLVED]