Re: [HACKERS] PoC: full merge join on comparison clause

От Alexander Kuzmenkov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PoC: full merge join on comparison clause
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
As discussed earlier, I changed the way we work with mergeopfamilies. I
use the "is_equality" flag to indicate whether the clause is an equality
one, and fill mergeopfamilies for both equality and inequality operators.
The updated patch is attached (rebased to 20b6552242).

--
Alexander Kuzmenkov
The Russian Postgres Company