Re: DB restrict patch of connection

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: DB restrict patch of connection
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave.

> It works fine for me. You must enter something like:
:-)

> datname != 'template1'
>
> It's more to type, but it's much more flexible.

Um, sorry I don't understand it well. probably,  It is necessary to be able to
select it at the display mode of the system object. The change in the option
will be able to be selected though it doesn't appear at all when it is not the
display mode. I think that it should not do a fixed restriction of logic.
Is my point wrong?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito