Re: Patterns to look for in the PostgreSQL server log

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Patterns to look for in the PostgreSQL server log
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/10/20 9:57 AM, Mageshwaran Janarthanam wrote:
> Hi Team...I am trying to setup some monitoring over the PostgreSQL
> server log. I am not clear which error I should be most concerned about.
> Could you please share your thoughts on what pattern I should search in
> the log file?

That really depends on you. To get an idea of what the message levels
are being triggered for take a look at:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/runtime-config-logging.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-LOGGING-WHAT

Table 19.1. Message Severity Levels

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "Peter J. Holzer"
Сообщение: Re: Real application clustering in postgres.