Re: [PG13] Planning (time + buffers) data structure in explain plan (format text)

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: [PG13] Planning (time + buffers) data structure in explain plan (format text)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2020/08/20 22:34, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 12:29 PM David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks for the review! I removed that.
>>> Attached is the updated version of the patch.
>>> I also added the regression test performing "explain (buffers on)"
>>> without "analyze" option.
>>
>> Looks good to me.
>
> Looks good to me too.

David and Julien, thanks for the review! I'd like to wait for
Pierre's opinion about this change before committing the patch.

Pierre,
could you share your opinion about this change?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center