[ANNOUNCE] Swiss PGDay 2017 - Schedule is online and registration is open

От Charles Clavadetscher
Тема [ANNOUNCE] Swiss PGDay 2017 - Schedule is online and registration is open
Дата
Список pgsql-announce

Dear PostgreSQL Enthusiasts

We are glad to announce that the schedule of this year's Swiss PGDay is now available online and that the registration has been opened.

To the schedule
To the registration

This year again, can we offer to you a wide set of interesting technical and business oriented Talks given by well known representatives of the PostgreSQL community and from industry adopters.

On this day everything turns around PostgreSQL - the world's most advanced open source database. You will have the opportunity to meet like-minded people and exchange opinions and visions. The PGDay offers something for everybody, from the beginners till up to the experts, users and decision-makers.

You can read additional details (mostly in German) on http://www.pgday.ch

We look forward to see you in Rapperswil at the Lake of Zurich.

Regards
Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: