Re: [HACKERS] SQL/JSON in PostgreSQL

От Nikita Glukhov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] SQL/JSON in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 18.09.2017 00:38, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Nikita Glukhov wrote:
>
>> 0007-json_table-v02.patch:
>>   - JSON_TABLE using XMLTABLE infrastructure
>>
>> 0008-json_table-json-v02.patch:
>>   - JSON_TABLE support for json type
> I'm confused ... why are these two patches and not a single one?

As I sad before, json support in jsonpath looks a bit dubious to me.  So if
patch no. 2 will not be accepted, then patches no. 4, 6, 8 should also be
simply skipped.  But, of course, patches 1 and 2, 3 and 4, 5 and 6, 7 and 8
can be combined.

--
Nikita Glukhov
Postgres Professional:http://www.postgrespro.com