RE: Code of Conduct plan

От Ozz Nixon
Тема RE: Code of Conduct plan
Дата
Re: Code of Conduct plan
Список pgsql-general
Sorry...

> 1) CoC might result in developers leaving projects

    I know this on going regurgitation is going to cause my team to leave the project, right around 100 posts on this
offtopic topic.... it was bad enough when the original idea came up (2 years ago I think). It used to be exciting to
sitback and review the day or weeks posts... not much anymore.

Regards,
Ozz